Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hayden's 2nd Birthday




So this is Hayden on his 2nd Birthday! I can't believe that he is 2! Oh, and one of his favorite things, help mom dust! Sometimes the duster has to come places with us, like the Dentist! They were a little curious but were willing to let him clean up the place. He loves helping mom and dad and loves to play with his new toys and books. He is very into cars and animals and anything that is a "no-no". He is also very good at going up the stairs. A huge feat for him but he can lift his knee up to the next step without trouble. It almost looks like any other kid when he does it. It is amazing what he can do and what he pushes himself to do!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

WOW. I can't believe he's 2 already. Time sure goes by fast. When is his birthday?

Liz said...

Agust 14th is his birthday. I am having trouble getting on to your blog. Is there a time limit or something?