Tag I am
I am: a mom, wife, friend, Pharmacy Tech.,a little crazy but lots of fun, my sons entertainment.
I think: Way too much for my own good.
I know: That I really don't know everything
I want: To have our house built soon and for Hayden to be happy and walking
I have: A good family and the funniest son ever!
I dislike: When people lie to me (especially at work, it happens too much)
I fear: The unknown and our next adventure, serial casting.
I hear: Hayden's Pooh train (he loves it)
I smell:Vanilla
I cry: at night when no one is watching
I usually: am cleaning or picking up Hayden's toys. He does help sometimes!
I wonder: What the future will bring for Hayden and how I can make it great and open for all possibilities.
I regret: All that Hayden has to go through to do normal every day kid things.
I care: About my family
I always:try to do Hayden's therapy everyday and have some fun play time and learning time with him. We are trying out new signs (ASL)
I worry: About everything, I think that it is shortening my life! DON'T WORRY!
I am not: Sympathetic after 9:00 (at work) My sympathy turns off at 9:00 especially when patients come in after closing for a refill because they have been out for days and they really need their vitamins or whatever. If it is a worthy cause I am sypmathetic.
I remember: Neat experiences with my Grandpa who died when I was five and I remember my Grandma a lot lately. I sure miss them.
I believe:In the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I sing: All the time. Around Hayden it is mostly Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh and Little Einsteins and of course Primary songs. Especilly now that I am the chorister for Primary and our Program is coming up!
I don't always:Clean off my makeup at night
I argue: Becuase I think I am right.
I write: a lot less than I used to. I was looking at some poems and I started this one when Hayden was born and I still haven't finished it!
I listen: and try to put myself in that persons place. I feel that you can understand more when you know what they are going through and where they are coming from. I think that My mission really taught me that.
I don't understand: Computer like I would want to. It seems that they keep advancing and I keep regressing.
I can usually be found:Driving to or from a Dr's appointment
I am scared: Of being robbed at work.
I need: My family always and forever
I forget:Way too much. So I ususally have to write it down and hope that I remember to look at what I've written. I usually forget to put gas in the car or Jared's Zyrtec-D
I am happy:When my family is safe, healthy and happy.
1 comment:
I love these tags, you learn things you didn't know.
Post a Comment